Thursday, November 1, 2012

I know it has been awhile...bad blogger!  But life happens sometimes.   To catch you up, here's a long, rambly list of stuff:

1. The Munchkin is starting to move around more...he knows how to pivot on his stomach to change direction on the floor.  Every time he does this, I hear Ross, from Friends, in my head yelling 'PIVAAAAT!!!' 

2. Our floors were refinished and our roof was reshingled.  Anything else the house would like us to do for it, or can we take a breather for awhile? Yes?  Good. But first...please drool over my GAWGOUS floors!!!



3. We took Munchkin to the Pumpkin Patch and had so much fun!  We propped him up next to every pumpking we could find and took some really cute pictures.  Of course, everything went straight in his mouth. I'll do a write up of our trip later this week...I promise!!



4. My office had a Halloween Decorating Contest...and no one thought we would get this into it...it was kind of ridiculous... Our group was spider themed, but there was a graveyard, a psycho operating room, the land of Oz, and the game of Clue complete with a murder mystery. 



5. Thanks to Amy from Amalah.com, we bought the Munchkin a little pair of wool pants, it's basically a sweater upcycled into a diaper cover.  I bought it from this seller on Etsy.  I didn't believe it would work, at first.  I mean, putting cloth over a cloth diaper will OBVIOUSLY stay dry.  Duh.  But I'll be darned if it didn't work!  So we finally have a nighttime diaper solution for our litte guy.  You see, he sleeps straight through from 9:00 to 7:00 so there is no way in hell I am going to wake him up in the middle of the night for a diaper change. 



Well, I think that about sums up my Fall so far.  I know we still need to get through Thanksgiving, but I am so looking forward to Christmas this year.  I might have to bust out the Christmas CD's early...

No comments:

Post a Comment